I am a CS master’s student at University of Saskatchewan, supervised by Professor Michael Horsch and Roy Ka-wei Lee. My research interests lies in the intersection of NLP and Computational Social Science. My recent work has focused on hate speech detection, low-resource NLP and transfer learning.
This site double as my personal blog. Posts range from computer science to my perspectives on life and absurdity. In my free hours, I like reading paperbacks, cooking, and blogging sometimes.
- [click here] To access my about-me in Bengali.
- Applying for MS/Phd? Check Misc section for resources.
- Tired of surfing? Grab some coffee and listen this track or this.
Books I read in 2021
- #Novel The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
- #Tech The Laws of Simplicity by John Maeda
- #Tech The Design of Everyday Things by Don Norman
|Oct 2, 2020||Paper accepted at NLP+CSS workshop @EMNLP|
|Sep 27, 2020||My talk on “Online abuse and emotion during COVID-19” at TWIML NLP [Slides]|
|May 27, 2020||On Analyzing Annotation Consistency in Online Abusive Behavior Datasets got accepted in ICWSM-2020.|
|May 22, 2020||Got selected at machine learning summer school @Indonesia (MLSS-INDO ‘20)!|
|Jan 6, 2020||Talk on undergraduate research and opportunities at AI startup, @Noakhali S&T Univ|